Tally is owned and managed by Tally Dating Limited. (“us,” “we,” the “Company” or “Tally”).
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
Tally may collect personal information, sensitive data, and other general information. Personal Information being identifiable information of an individual that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and/or contact, a specific living person. Sensitive Data includes information, comments or content (being photographs, videos etc) that you optionally and willingly provide that may reveal your nationality, ethic origin, religion and/or sexual orientation. By providing such data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Sensitive Data as permitted by applicable privacy laws. We may also collect your geolocation information with your consent. By using the Service, you are authorising us to gather, use and retain data related to the Service.
2. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
In order for Tally to provide a full Service you will be asked to allow Tally to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about your gender and preferences for recommendations, such as search distance, age range and gender. If you chat with other Tally users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
3. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HELD
Tally may use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service and we automatically collect information regarding the geographic location of your mobile device. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Analytics companies use device IDs to track information about app usage.
We may use information that we collect about you to carry out the following:
- improve our Service and/or manage our business;
- manage your account to provide you with customer support;
- analyse the use of, or interest in, our Service;
- communicate with you by email and/or the Service about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- manage mobile application analytics; and/or
- enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms and Conditions.
In accordance with the recent GDPR rules and regulations, Tally confirm any information you provide during the process of registering an account and/or creating a profile shall never be sold or given to others without your consent. Tally does not store any payment details, and all personal information is held securely. If you have any further questions about GDPR, please contact us via email email@example.com
4. THIRD PARTIES
Tally will not provide any personal information to third parties other than occasionally Service Providers. If any information is provided, retention of that information will be subject to those third parties’ policies.
5. SHARED INFORMATION
When you register as a user, your Tally profile will be viewable by other users of the Service. Other users will be able to view the information you have provided to us, namely (but not limited to) your first name, your age, approximate location, your personal bio/quote, your education, religion, personal characteristics/traits and likes and dislikes together with any photos you upload.
We may share personal information in the following situations:
- in response to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency;
- to establish or exercise our legal rights and/or to defend against any legal claims;
- if we believe disclosure is appropriate following any suspected fraud or other wrongdoing and/or to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
6. INFORMATION HELD FOLLOWING TERMINATION
If you close your account, Tally will retain certain data for analytical purposes and to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
7. REFUSAL TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
If you choose not to provide or disclose full information this may result in a limited use and/or function of the Service.
8. PROTECTION AND SAFETY
Whilst Tally endeavours to take the necessary steps to secure your information, we can not be held responsible or guarantee the Service remains secure at all times.
Users are responsible for their own actions and are advised to take care and act with caution when disclosing their personal information. Remain cautious and protect yourself against identity theft. Tally may communicate with you electronically regarding any security, privacy, and/or administrative issues.
9. PRIVACY OF A MINOR
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 18. Tally restricts the use of our Service to individuals age 18 and over.